Benchmade AXIS Stryker Black Folding Knife - Half Serrated Edge
The Stryker has stood the test of time as Benchmade’s premier EDC line. The AXIS lock mechanism is simply the smoothest and most all-around functional of any locking system on the market. Couple this with 154CM steel, G10 handles, and an elegant drop point blade, and you have one of the best under $200 pocket knives around!
The Stryker strikes back with AXIS and G10.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black textured G10 handle scales with stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.57"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.470"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Weight: 4.38 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.29"
- Closed Length: 4.72"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
- Made in USA
|Knife Edge:||Half Serrated Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.57 inch|
|Best Use:||Everyday Carry|
|Blade Style:||Drop Point|