Benchmade Mini-AXIS Stryker Black Folding Knife - Half Serrated Edge
The Stryker strikes back with AXIS and G10. The Mini-AXIS Stryker is a smaller version in the Stryker series. Includes a left or right carry, tip-up pocket clip. This little knife actually seems to feel, and work, even better than its bigger brother.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Drop Point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black textured G10 handle scales with stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.94"
- Blade Thickness: 0.104"
- Handle Thickness: 0.400"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.84 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.81"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Class: Black
- Made in USA
|Knife Edge:||Half Serrated Edge|
|Blade Length:||2.94 inch|
|Best Use:||Everyday Carry|
|Blade Style:||Drop Point|